ALL Upward Bound students are expected to abide by the following rules:
1. Assignments must be handed in on time in order to merit full credit.
2. Students must make an effort to be in sessions on time.
3. Students are not allowed to sleep in Monday session.
4. The individual tutors decide eating and drinking policies in class. However, if the inconsistency causes problems, the core staff will make a blanket rule that the student must abide by.
5. No cell phones, headphones, or earbuds are to be used by students in session.
6. No illegal drugs are tolerated, whether in your possession or in use.
7. Respect and protect university property, including the technology.
8. Do not engage in running, talking loudly, or playing in the buildings.
9. Respect your tutors and other students. For example, avoid teasing, name-calling, hitting, and degrading behavior.
10. Avoid insubordinate behavior, delayed responses, talking back, and other acts of disobedience.